REJ’s Social Media Managers have the responsibility for overall management and coordination of day-to-day operations of our social media clients. Our team works across channels in developing and implementing all social media strategy; produces articles to be published on websites or in publications; liaisons with government representatives, regulates the appropriate level of news coverage to communicate news and information about our clients; proofs articles, manages graphic and video production for Social Media; and assures quality control.
Our Social Media team builds an engaging brand presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. We produce unique content to engage our Social Media communities. develop time and action calendars for social media and mobile campaigns/programs, work to ensure consistent delivery of brand message across all digital platforms. REJ keeps up to date on the most recent information regarding Social Media sites and how best to maximize customer engagement and growth. We understand the online/mobile communities and provide our customers with information and insight into the current platforms as well as any up and coming that would enhance your brand and customer experience. Our social media team develops and executes tactics that promote growth on social media sites – capture new audiences, invite friends, create groups, create forums, distribute new video and photography footage of brand marketing activities for placement on blogs, social networking sites, search engines, etc. We maximize social network interaction on a daily basis to keep communities engaged while maintaining the voice of the brand.
- Helps develop a social media strategy for all social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook posts, Tweets, blog posts, photos, shortened links and video content for YouTube;
- Helps develop analytics reports that focus on social media, which includes layout and design, editing, analysis of information, thorough research into statistics and subsequent communication efficacy and reach via social media;
- Attends events with the intent of providing full coverage of said event with still photography, subsequent blog post or news story and social media content (Facebook posts, Tweets and photos from the event);
- Writes, edits, publishes blog posts (photos, videos, written content or graphics).
- Conducts interviews with subject matter experts for original content production.
- Crafts daily social media content timed for maximum audience engagement with shortened links to content, photos and text;
- Helps establish and facilitate constant, consistent, brand-right and compelling conversations between customers, agencies and partners;
- Develops and executes social media advertising campaigns that drive the fan base and increase engagement, bringing brands to life, sparking conversations, driving immediate reappraisal and further strengthening the brand’s positioning;
- Maintains consistent system of measurement and evaluation of social and mobile program success and influence measurements, and prepares reports to update internal staff on usage statistics across all channels; and,
- Maintains a keen eye on social media and mobile trends that affect customers.